Friday 18 December 2009

l'état, c'est moi

heyheyhey

I always nervous before I type any post wif-out any reasons..Its weird you know when you'll face the world..I mean, people gonna read this ShhaayyyT.. but still, i dont care... i wanna spill off every single ShhaayyyTthing in my head out through this bloggguuhhh... I dont need grammars to say or to fix whatever i want to say... HE LOVE I... but im not a dumba** get it?? so lets begin~

I got a million of ideas for what I wanna do.. Specifically, I got a talent, talent to design, design asshooeee... NO! designing..ermmm yeahh designer.. garment's designer.. I LOVE TO DESIGN... its hard for me to describe how much I love designing clothes cause, I got a billion of sketch.. I'm not a good drawer.. but when I got the imagination in my mind, that's when I put the image on a piece of paper... &&& I sew! I'm a self-taught sewer.. there are no school in Brunei that provided art&design, designing school, fashion school or whatever they call...lemme tell you, its hard and it ain't no easy mahnnn... the curves, all the patterns, the tuck, the arrangement, every single parts of the garment, its must be perfect so that will give you a well-made garment...

Not just that!!! a fucking humbly, I'm not that man of means.. an ass-thick Benjamin in my pocket, NO!.. Im a just a boy, who live in rural area named Seria.. Lo-ve-it! In Brunei, we don't have that high-fashion industry which I always dreamt off working over it... people in here just watch in movies to copycat of whats the new fashion... skinny, plaid, cardigans, etc.. its always the same over and over the year... I don't know if they know, that September is the January of new fashion... but what see is NOTHING..

I still learning about the world of fashion.. sadly, I dont have that very-the-very-supportive family so I can continue to further-er my study about designing, school of art, designing technical school... but I hope someday!! I mean, One-day!!! I'll be success in this industry and share my inspiration to the world... :)

lovettes ♥, Khairuz

No comments: