Saturday 26 December 2009

Bandar Vol 1

It was on Saturday, woke up at 3pm, I know but dont judge, and off to "The" Bandar at 5pm...
Cool! drives with 120km/h spent with Kill and Gerr and my sista' talk about nothinggg....

What I wore was pretty, a grey shirt with popping collar *detailed with orange and brown laced* love that shirt, its pretty casual... and the black skinny pants, its pretty fierce c(: veryy me but still casual... heyy that pants, I was the one who trim that shayytt became a skinny pants...

additional information :)))) the humongous bag and the star-gemstone-necklace enough to give some air for the trend....Shoes credit to original DsquareD..
NOTE!!! SKINNY PANTS IS THE NEW SKINNY JEANS..

as we stop at the shopping mall, felt uncomfortable with the shoes, I spotted a Black ebony sandal very me!!! Lots of love of it it :))))credit to BATA,

It was snowwww!!!!! not! it was a lush of bubble over the sky....

The picture above is VERY-THE-VERY inspiring , i love the colour so much... very gorgeous!! is like a rain of green water from the rainbow sky =.=' i dunno... tell me!
we had so much fun!!! went to the fanta-santa-fierce-wonder-land!!

MERRY XMAS guysss :))))

lovettes ♥, Khairuz

No comments: