Wednesday 13 January 2010

LaLaLate??

Am I too late to say Happy 2010?? well, for me, its wayyyyyyyy too late... Its like between stars and earth... over, I know.. But3, HAPPY new year 2010... What makes me soooooooooooo busy??
I knowww, I feel like I have this memory disorder to remember what this and that... What I remember, I went to Bandar and sleepover there with my endless fucking bff, Sainul aka Tedyy... went to Mall, Jerudong Park, friend's wedding and more...Forget what I faced, look what I wore... Its very me... Dolce&Gabbana flowery smart and && casual Shirt matched with the skinny JEANS and black sandal from BATA... and the most Important!!! the sling/shoulder Miu Miu bag... Loveeeeee Itttttttt.. In addition, white beads beacelet as an extra :)))))

Lovettes ♥, Khairuz

No comments: