Friday 10 December 2010

Khairuz scared of...

I MADE A LIST!!

Do you ever look at your reflection on the mirror late at night and wonder how different you look now compared to, like, 10 years ago... and then you get worried how you're gonna look like 10 years from now? I'm soo scared. I mean really. For the first time in my life I actually feel changes in my body. As in real changes. It's not puberty, no, no, it's more like a "god I'm SO old" feeling. My metabolism slowed down, my skin is dry, I have the odd line here and there, etc etc etc. It's driving me insane.
Sooo... do you ever get that feeling? Go grab a mirror and take one LOOOONNNNNGG good look at your body from head to toe, starting at your face.

Tell me what you think. I would like to hear from those of you out there in their 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and geriatrics. When did you get that "I'm old" feeling and how did you deal with it?

The funny thing, a hot looking pakistani at BSB asked me,
how old are u boy??
Im 18th
REALLY???
yup, why is that??
I thought you're 13th, your face is soo young bcoz in our
country, 18th years old, they are very very tall and
wjhefbjhdvjfdshjdns etc etc etc...
wat-eve *whispering*

Lovettes, Khairuz <3

No comments: