Friday 10 December 2010

Lateness again

Sorry for the late entries, ive been busy with "stuff" :) my wireless just cut out and I know it sucks!!Ive to steal my cousin's connection.. Its hard to say that my blog is my baby cause ive to take care and feed her by updating more FASHIONABLANSCA..


Talk about fashion, ive to tell you, im soo crazy about extra large clothes so it would make me more smaller and skinny like models..its funny how my body works at this age, 18th
years, skinny body but extra large appetite... but thats good thing, I WOULD NEVER GET FAT!! I guess... be confident yawww!!

Man in TIGHTS bother you?? If the world were titled Fashion, you'll rot in hell for the sin of disturbed plus hatred..
Just a little bit twist with the twist of moustache :)

I love the hat, thanks to TWAT!!

Lovettes, Khairuz <3

No comments: