Monday 24 January 2011

Drama has to be end?

Lets take a deep breath...
Okay, Ive been soo hardly working on my time management..
Its getting lame when it comes to roll the list, but I dont want to get my baby blog messed up!! But slowly, its getting better and finely arranged..

At the same time, I dont want to waste my time to "PEOPLE" who try to convince me to stop whatever I wanna do... like, what the hell? I dont give a damn! I would say,
life,
there's haters; and
there's lovers.
My blog will became the prove of my journey from the start of the beginning but not to an END, but to where I'll LIVE MY DREAM!


You asked me to get my own life? hell yes, Im living my life..Then why still there's such a sad depressed people who never spontinuosly enjoy their own life, sadly finger-pointing and accused me for what Ive done, THIS IS KHAIRUZ'S LIFE, not yours, I dont wanna make things blurr and mess up with what I "DISCOVERED"
No matter how bad situation are you involved you have to deal with it and sprinkle it with positivity.. There are two reasons why people change...
First : they have learned a lot.
Second : they've been hurt too much...

just soo you know..
YOU LOVE, TOTALLY WELCOME, ENJOY IT, & IM HAPPY TOO..
oh yeah, do comments;)
YOU HATE, THEN LEAVE MY BABY BLOG ALONE AND PLEASE DO NOT
VISIT MY BLOG EVER AGAIN...Im not forcing you..
well, Im just sayinggg :))

Anyways, Cardigan from Zara, Tanks from Topshop, Skinnies from Ego, Bag from Chanel, Necklace from Vintage stall and Shades from somewhere...

Lovettes, Khairuz.

No comments: