Wednesday 19 January 2011

Fashion week for Fall/Winter 2011/2012

Im sorry for the late entries for this few days has been soo wild in my schedule... School has been my very first priority cause this is my last senior year.. and my chance to embrace my wings...

Jean Paul Gaultier for Hermes

Now all fabulous designers ready to knock the tights off!! and the funny thing is that, Brunei still in the mid monsoon, cold nights cool days, rain all the way...Fall/Winter is my favourite season after all. I know some designers disagree with this, as they thought, there is no colours in Winter or fall, the colours are muted and blablabla..

Honestly guys, you cant blame the nature, they're the one who gives you the tone of colours from inside and out of you from the mother of earth.. And the other half, some designers are proficient and more skilled in creating masterpieces for the fall winter by genius ideas, from the bold colours to fur-bulous..

What Im expecting for this season especially in 2011, this is kinda rare, but Im looking forward for the MENSWEAR... I know, Im just a regular fashion blogger that are still in budding root and I know I dont have that first-rate-excelly-fine english, all I want to be expected by SUPRISE ME.. That's all!

Fall/Winter? Lets get started!

for Men's fashion show Fall/Winter 2011/2012 schedule CLICK HERE
for Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2011/2012 schedule CLICK HERE

Lovettes, Khairuz.

No comments: