Wednesday 5 January 2011

Shop at Miri Malaysia

I gotta tell y'all, especially Bruneian, Miri has been a good shopping center after a long-wait renovation over the city... more shopping complexes and more boutiques, shoes and all girls obsessions!

I had a just-fine shopping with my family and picked up few items that is just perfect and all I needed...but I found something different for the sake of attraction..

a parfum! not only just a parfum, but a parfum pour les cheveux, a fresh hair mist!! funny right, but sorry, it is an original CHANEL Instead of eau de parfum, the vapouriseur, I think hair mist is quite good!

Coco Mademoiselle Chanel hairmist, the smell of Paris utterly! not the fake one obviously...
and my very first one :D
I bought shoes from Autose, two pairs of super cool sunglas
ses (lips shape and from Lady Gaga's Paparazzi MV, Jeremy Scott Mickey Mouse sunglasses) its the fake one, no worries, another EJK's sleeves shirt, and an Indian Vogue...

extra, some dvds ;)

Lovettes, Khairuz

No comments: