Thursday 13 January 2011

Judge and Criticism not equal?

Why do bloggers have this ridiculous pressure or expectation to know "everything"?

I know some people of you might think that Khairuz is he-knows-everything.. Honestly.. But I think that is just ridiculous to know everything especially when it jumps to fashion thingyy.. Im not trying to be humble here, but yeahhh Im still learning and developing.. well, quite sometimes, Im a fast learner, you can't blame me entirely in this kind of matter...

While it's all rainbows and unicorns on the outside, I know people would take mistakes rather than their corrections.. would you say jealousy? Envy? Covetousness? Its you're the one who interpret this..

I've learnt something that just perfect for me, and I hope that people would not take the advantages of me, while Im trying to say here..I want to share the part of my life, from being independent to acknowledgement..Rather than "walking the walk, talking the talk", it's best to just go and learn about something that you adore much...

You think the world is bigger than you, but you dont realized that your mind is bigger than universe...when it comes to dealing with people, you should never talk to them in their language. Once you do, you're giving them the upper hand..

Lovettes, Khairuz.

No comments: