Monday 3 January 2011

Something Vintage

Im not a big fan of vintage quite honestly,

but I dont want to obsess with the modern fashion nowdays, everybody knows that all clothes are patterned from the very past...and one of em' is vintage itself...I try to be more flexible in fashion style and yet, we shud know that fashion fades, but the style remains...simply daring, and get out from what would people think...

This was from the new year eve's dinner with my family, not all parents in this country allow their children with a skin tight top and super short pants, but I feel more self-governing and content as my parents have understood of who I am... :))

We had a blast dinner and keep the bond covalently..

Top from a vintage store, Vintage scarf from my super-fabulously-greatest-of-greatgrandparents, Jeans and Gold studed cuff from Ego...

I LOVE THE SCARF AND HOW IT COLLABORATES WITH THE TABLE CLOTH!

Lovettes, Khairuz <3

No comments: