Friday 14 January 2011

Vogue February 2011

OHH!! ANNA WINTOUR WAY TO SHOCK EVERYONE!!
I got this on tumblr and I can't believe this such a CALIENTE HOT topic even shocked me much!! WHO WOULD GUESS THAT YOU WOULD PUT A WHITE GIRL ON THE COVER THAT IS AN ACTRESS, BORING!!
AND BORING!!
WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND AND HEAVY EDITING??

In soo much shock, how could you go from Natalie Portman to her?? Kristen Stewart would have done just for the cover of Teen Vogue. Where are the models who deserve this cover?? You are editor in chief of VOGUE, how could you do this to the fashion bible??


I cannot believe Natalie Portman black swan loses completely with the blood-sucker Stewart!!
Y'all should watch The Black Swan, trust me, all her clothes are designed by Rodarte itself...

Lovettes, Khairuz.

No comments: